We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through: – the use of booking a home survey forms.
– the provision of your details to us online either online through our website and email correspondence or offline via face-to-face or telephone conversation.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
– Home address and phone number
– Mobile telephone number
– E-mail address
– Date of birth
– Household income
– Housing Benefits data
– Property information
– Usage statistics
– Personal situation
We may also collect information that we request from you regarding your use of our service or that we collect automatically about your visit to our sites. Please see our cookies policy below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
– processing grant applications
– passing on to approved installers on our network
– providing our users with a personalised service
– processing orders, registrations and enquiries
– conducting market research surveys
– allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
– providing reports to our customers
– providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
– monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions.
We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
– to build up marketing profiles
– to aid strategic development
– to audit usage of the site. We use technology on all the pages and booking a survey forms on our website, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
ECO Simplified has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside ECO Simplified to installers, or third parties such as contractors and service providers but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing ecosimplified.co.uk and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send/contact you with details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact . In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at . We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.