About the Role
1. Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely manner and that responses are in line with company guidelines and procedures.
2. Calling customers that have completed the enquiry form on our website to assess their suitability for a range of support services
3. Be confident in answering all queries and being professional at all times.
4. Undertake subsequent administration tasks until the customers referral is complete.
5. Maintain records of all calls and actions undertaken on our CRM system.
6. Maintain awareness of personal performance and identify and implement measures to improve including responding to coaching and feedback provided
7. Manage time effectively to maximise availability to make calls
8. Supporting other team members
9. To do all such other things which are, in the reasonable opinion of Eco Simplified, ancillary, necessary or conductive to the role and responsibilities outlined above
Ideally, you should have experience working in a Call Centre or an Office environment where you have demonstrated your professionalism through managing your time effectively, being highly organised, able to prioritise your workload and worked within a team and under your own initiative.
This role would suit someone who is looking to develop in a fast-paced, growing organisation with opportunities for development across business areas.
To be successful in this role you will need to be professional, enthusiastic and energetic – we operate in a fast-moving environment and no two days are the same. Our team are hard workers and are not afraid to get involved and help as necessary.
Excellent communication skills, should be confident and clear with both verbal and written communication.
Excellent Listening Skills
The ability to work effectively within a team and on their own initiative
Time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Attention to detail
Analytical skills, including the ability to understand and assimilate data quickly
Living wage accredited company
City Centre Location
Free Parking (once passed probation)
Ability to work 2 days a week from home (once passed probation)
Access to our rewards app
Access to free and confidential mental health support
Dog friendly office
Able to buy additional annual leave
Flexible working available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,800.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Sunderland, SR1 1NW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
customer service: 2 years (preferred)
About the Company
Eco Simplified offer access to a range of funding & support to vulnerable people and we are pleased to be offering a new position of Customer Care Agent.
We receive referrals from web enquires, details passed from our partners and from phone enquiries. You will be assessing each persons needs for the different grants and support available and either making referrals or supporting with applications.
Full training will be given.