About the Role
1. Communication with clients & potential clients.
2. Supporting the Director with funding & scheme applications.
3. Submitting the paperwork via a CRM system to funders.
4. Assist other team members as required.
5. Data Entry - updating our internal systems
6. Answering the telephone
7. Any ad hoc or additional duties as deemed fit and appropriate by the management team for this post and the level of responsibility attached to it.
Monday-Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Living wage accredited company
City Centre Location
Free Parking (once passed probation)
Access to our rewards app
Access to free and confidential mental health support
Dog friendly office
Able to buy additional annual leave
Flexible working available
5 GCSEs - Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
A willing attitude to learn
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work well with others
Ability to manage your time effectively
Presentable with a high standard of personal hygiene
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship Salary: From £200.00 per week
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Sunderland, SR1 1NW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
GCSE or equivalent (required)
About the Company
ECO Simplified are an ECO administration business based in Sunderland. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team.
As an apprentice you will be expected to work across all departments of the business so that you can gain an understanding of the energy efficiency industry, the funding available and how it can be used to support households in fuel poverty.
Salary starting at £200 per week (reviewed regularly)